Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Kids thought this was great. Drink blood with out the vampire bite! Found a recipe in a book once and changed it to this one.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart strawberry drink, non-carbonated, and chilled
- 1 1⁄2 quarts carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
- Add cold water.
- Transfer to a punch bowl or other serving bowl.
- Stir in strwaberry drink and soda.
- For blood clot ice:.
- I used small heavy plastic bags.
- Poured about 1/2 to 3/4 cup punch in each one.
- Seal them shut and wadded them up.
- Put them in a freezer container till frozen.
- When you take them from the freezer, run a little cool water over them to release them from the bag.