Recipe by Sonya01
To make table decorations: Wrap each ball in cellophane, twisting ends to enclose. Push 3 bubble balls into each cardboard tube - use toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls, cut to size. Roll tubes in paper and use sticky tape to hold in place. Gently scrunch ends and tie with ribbon. Decorate with name labels.
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 60 g butter, chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Rice Bubbles and 1/2 cup coconut in a large bowl. Spread remaining coconut on a plate.
- Place butter and marshmallows in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Pour over Rice Bubble mixture. Stir to combine. Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in white choc bits. Allow to cool for 5 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Using damp hands, roll small spoonfuls of mixture into balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in coconut.