Prep 2 mins
Cook 13 mins
I improvised this a couple days ago when lunchtime came from nowhere and my cupboard was pretty bare! Consequently please take the measurements as approximates as when I was making it I was tending to jus toss the ingredients into the pan!
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 5 large closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 6 drops maggi seasoning, liquid seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- halve the potatoes and microwave till cooked (mine is 750, and takes around 8 mins).
- when cooked cut potatoes into slices.
- meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan and cook mushrooms with garlic powder, parsley, maggi liquid seasoning, black pepper and salt.
- when cooked add potatoes and butter, stir it up and as you do so you will find the potatoes break up a little, leave till potatoes go slightly brown on bottom and then stir again (dont stir too much though or you will end up with a soggy mess!).
- Continue to cook till to your prefered 'doneness' (soft or well cooked and crunchy!).