Recipe by Mmmm Tasty
This spinach-and cheese pie is a hearty, homey dish that my grandmother makes when we all get together.
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- 7 ounces farmer cheese
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup matzo farfel
- 3⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw spinach completely. Do not drain.
- Add eggs, cheeses (reserving 1 oz. of parmesan), oil, farfel, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9" square baking dish.
- Sprinkle on the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered at 350 degrees or until brown.