Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bubba is what I call my son, so that's why I named it "Bubba's Meat Sauce".
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage (sage is best)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 cup water (if you want it thinner you may need more water.)
- In large saucepan, brown sausage, ground beef, and garlic.
- Drain; return to saucepan. Add soup mix, Italian seasoning, tomato puree, and water.
- Simmer covered on low heat, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or rice.