- 946.36 ml Bisquick or 946.36 ml other biscuit mix
- 59.14-118.29 ml sugar, to taste
- 340.19 g can beer
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; butter a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well, adding sugar up to 1/2 cup to your own preference.
- Pour batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with honey butter (Paula’s "honey butter" recipe can be found at RecipeZaar #1149320).