1/1 Photo of Bubba's Beer Biscuits
Here’s Paula Deen’s method of making mix biscuits in her own special Southern way. Although titled as "biscuits," these are baked in muffin tins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; butter a muffin tin.
- 2In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well, adding sugar up to 1/2 cup to your own preference.
- 3Pour batter into the muffin tin.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- 5Serve with honey butter (Paula’s "honey butter" recipe can be found at RecipeZaar #1149320).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubba's Beer Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 449.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g