Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here’s Paula Deen’s method of making mix biscuits in her own special Southern way. Although titled as "biscuits," these are baked in muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; butter a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well, adding sugar up to 1/2 cup to your own preference.
- Pour batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with honey butter (Paula’s "honey butter" recipe can be found at RecipeZaar #1149320).
These were great! They melt in your mouth. Will definitely make again.
really easy to make and good - taste a little different than regular biscuits --but delish no the less. thanks for this great recipe
Superbowl Sunday! Made these biscuits because I wanted something quick with our steak dinner before the game. Excellent! I drizzled the melted butter over the biscuits before putting them into the oven rather than mixing it into the batter. Excellent; will make again (although not cheap at 4 cups of Bisquick).