Cooking in Missouri's Note:
When we went to New Orleans is 2004 we ate at Bubba Gump's. I have to tell you Oh My Goodness, this is the BEST! A couple of nights later my husband was craving this, so we had ordered "take out". I found this recipe online, I changed it very little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, deveined
- 4 red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 12 pieces carrots, cut into 6 inch strips
- 12 pieces celery, cut into 6 inch strips
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 2 fresh corn on the cob, broken in halves
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash liquid smoke (optional)
- 1Combine all poaching liquid ingredients and then bring to boil, then reduce to a medium simmer.
- 2Add shrimp, vegetables, corn, potatoes and the lemon wedges from 1 lemon and cook until shrimp is completely done.
- 3Remove from poaching liquid, strain and place in stainless steel bowl.
- 4Add butter, cajun spice, garlic and liquid smoke and toss together.
- 5Serve on large platter with the extra lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Forrest's Net Catch
Serving Size: 1 (1709 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 406.5 mg
- Sodium 909.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: