- 6 medium new potatoes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons salad oil or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a glass dish.
- Add the boiling water, sprinkle salt on to them.
- Microwave at high for 12-14 mins or till potatoes cooked.
- Cool the potatoes under running water.
- Peel them and cut them into 2 cm cubes.
- Place them in a salad bowl.
- Add in the onion, parsley and mint.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together lemon juice, salad oil, salt and mixed spices.
- Pour this over the potatoes mixture 15 minutes before serving.