Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is so easy and so yummy - eat them at breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner side dish or as a snack. Make extra, they freeze easy and you can just pop them in the microwave for a quick easy snack or side anytime. Feel free to substitute the bacon with sausage or your favorite veggie.
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup your favorite cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients and stuff into a greased muffin pan. Run a fork along the top and brush with melted butter or olive oil. Bake at 375 degrees until the tops are golden and crispy about 25 minutes.