Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter lives on these smoothies. I have added nutritious boosters.
Make and share this Brynnie's Favorite Banana Berry Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 12 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt (or 1 cup)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry milk
- 1⁄8 cup soy powder (we like vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or other sweetener)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Serve in a pretty glass with whipped cream and a straw.