Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love Buffalo Wings but I love Boneless ones better. I love this recipe because its easy to make them really spicy or really mild. It can be a little bit of work but defiantly worth it!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar tapatio hot sauce
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- In another bowl fill with the bread crumbs.
- Heat a medium size skillet with enough oil to cover the bottom.
- Bread chicken, egg chicken, then bread it again.
- Place chicken in skillet so that the pieces don't touch.
- Cook on each side till done, about 5 - 6 minutes (depending on size).
- Meanwhile in another bowl melt butter with hot sauce. Mix well.
- You can add more butter if you want it milder.
- After chicken is done dip into the hot sauce/ butter mixture.
- Place on a platter and enjoy!
- If you have any sauce left over, for a "wet" wing you can dump the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
This was absolutely awesome!! My husband gives it ten stars!! Thanks for posting!!