Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The title is somewhat deceptive, as it's actually pineapple-ginger juice blended with fresh peaches. Sounds WONDERFUL. Bryan Adams is a vegan who trys to eat raw whenever possible and this is one of his favorite recipes per Rachael Ray's December 2008 magazine.
- 1 piece fresh ginger, 2 inches long, peeled and quartered
- 4 peaches, coarsely chopped (may sub this for two 10-ounce bags frozen peaches)
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into spears
- Using a juicer, juice the pineapple and ginger together; refrigerate until chilled.
- Using a blender and working in 2 batches, puree the pineapple juice with the peaches.
I was skeptical i would like this with that much ginger in it. But it was good.
This is pretty wonderful. I put the pineapple and ginger through the juice extractor, then decided to put the fresh peaches through the juice extractor as well. I ended up with a terrific tasting juice with a nice kick to it from the ginger. I would say I ended up with about 20 oz. of juice. Thanks for sharing this refreshing and healthy juice. Made for ZWT7.
Very nice fruity taste! I loved the ginger in it! Thanks! Made for Vegetarian Swap!