My youngest son loved brussels sprouts even as a child! This was one of his favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy skillet, combine the sprouts, cream and garlic.
- 2Over medium-low heat, bring to a boil.
- 3Cover and cook until sprouts are crisp tender and still bright green, about 10 minutes.
- 4Cream will be mostly absorbed.
- 5Place the basil, pecans and lemon peel in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- 6Toss brussels sprouts with the mixture until well coated.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Spring Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spring Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts wth Pecans, Basil and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g