Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My youngest son loved brussels sprouts even as a child! This was one of his favorites.
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts wth Pecans, Basil and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- In a large heavy skillet, combine the sprouts, cream and garlic.
- Over medium-low heat, bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until sprouts are crisp tender and still bright green, about 10 minutes.
- Cream will be mostly absorbed.
- Place the basil, pecans and lemon peel in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Toss brussels sprouts with the mixture until well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.