1/3 Photos of Brussels Sprouts With Warm Balsamic Vinaigrette
Kelly M.'s Note:
Petite Brussels sprouts go nicely with this vinaigrette. Quick to make, easily doubled or cut in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or steam Brussels sprouts until just crisp tender.
- 2While sprouts are cooking, melt butter in skillet or saucepan.
- 3Add onion and sauté over medium low heat until soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and sugar.
- 5Bring to a boil, lower heat, and let simmer for 1 minute.
- 6Add cooked Brussels sprouts, stir to coat, and let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Warm Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g