- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- In a serving bowl combine the butter, walnut oil, parsley and chives. Set aside.
- Trim brussel sprouts.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add sprouts and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return sprouts to pan over low heat. Cook briefly, stirring until all water has evaporated.
- Transfer sprouts to serving bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss until butter melts and sprouts are coated with seasoning.