The tangy mustard marinade gives sprouts an interesting flavour!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk oil, vinegar & mustard together.
- 2Toss with vegetables & season to taste.
- 3Place on baking sheets in a single layer; bake in a preheated 425F oven for 20- 25 minutes or until tender & browned.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet & stir in veggies.
- 5Add stock& bring to a boil; reduce until stock thickens & sprouts glisten.
- 6Sprinkle with dill.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts with Shallots and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: