Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The tangy mustard marinade gives sprouts an interesting flavour!
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts with Shallots and Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk oil, vinegar & mustard together.
- Toss with vegetables & season to taste.
- Place on baking sheets in a single layer; bake in a preheated 425F oven for 20- 25 minutes or until tender & browned.
- Melt butter in a large skillet & stir in veggies.
- Add stock& bring to a boil; reduce until stock thickens & sprouts glisten.
- Sprinkle with dill.