Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta and Maple Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until fat had rendered and the pancetta is crispy. Add the shallot and sauté 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in the sherry vinegar, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and simmer to reduce the liquid by half. This will take 20-25 minutes.
- While the glaze is reducing, toss the brussels sprouts with the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and salt. Stir to coat evenly coat. Arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast 20-25 minutes.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with the glaze and serve hot.