From Crazy Good Italian by Mike Isabella
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- 2Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until fat had rendered and the pancetta is crispy. Add the shallot and sauté 2 minutes longer.
- 3Stir in the sherry vinegar, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and simmer to reduce the liquid by half. This will take 20-25 minutes.
- 4While the glaze is reducing, toss the brussels sprouts with the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and salt. Stir to coat evenly coat. Arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast 20-25 minutes.
- 5Toss the brussels sprouts with the glaze and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta and Maple Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 473.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar