Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta
- In a big skillet, cook the pancetta in heated oil over medium-heat, turning occasionally, until crisp and brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add in the shallots; stir/saute for 1 minute or until softened.
- Stir in the Brussels sprouts.
- Add in the broth; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and lower heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until sprouts are tender when pierced with the tip of a small, sharp knife.
- If any broth remains, increase heat to medium-high and cook until broth evaporates.
- Serve hot.