- 16 ounces frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over med. heat with onion; cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and remaining ingredients, stirring and heating until mixture is bubbly.
- Pour sauce mixture over cooked Brussels sprouts and toss gently to coat.