From a magazine I clipped and stuck in my Thanksgiving recipes ziplock!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim stems of Brussels sprouts and remove any of the wilted outer leaves.
- 2In a medium saucepan combine Brussels sprouts, the 3/4 cup broth, butter and garlic. Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, covered, for 7-10 minutes or untol sprouts are crisp-tender.
- 4Using a slotted speen, transfer sprouts to to a serving bowl and keep warm.
- 5Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the 2 tablespoons chicken broth, cornstarch, lemon peel, lemon juice, and pepper.
- 6Gradually add lemon mixture to hot broth in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Stir in fresh dill weed.
- 7Pour lemon sauce over sprouts and serve.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Lemon Sauce (Thanksgiving)
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 123.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g