Recipe by Fluffy
I haven't made this yet but I plan on making it for Easter next week.
Top Review by Paka
I really enjoyed this recipe. I did add two minced garlic cloves but that was the only change. The sprouts, celery, onions and peppers came from my freezer. The texture change of the frozen veggies didn't affect the taste of the dish but I really want to try it with all fresh veggies!Thanks.
- 453.59 g fresh Brussels sprout, halved
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 59.14 ml sliced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan with 1 inch of water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large non stick skillet saute the green pepper celery and onion in butter for 2 minutes.
- Drain brussels sprouts and add to the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until sprouts are tender.