I haven't made this yet but I plan on making it for Easter next week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan with 1 inch of water.
- 2Bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in a large non stick skillet saute the green pepper celery and onion in butter for 2 minutes.
- 5Drain brussels sprouts and add to the vegetable mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Green Pepper Celery and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g