- 8 ounces baby Brussels sprouts, trimmed and split in halves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium low-fat vegetable broth or 1⁄4 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄8 cup dry white wine
- white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam split brussels sprouts for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a small saucepan with olive oil, and saute garlic briefly on medium heat, stirring.
- Add dill, stir briefly, and add chicken broth and wine; bring to a boil.
- Boil to drive off alcohol; season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Slowly add cornstarch mixture while stirring, until desired consistency is obtained.
- Remove from heat.
- Place sprouts on plate and spoon sauce over them; serve.