Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I really liked the sauce in this recipe. I like brussels sprouts anyway, but this is a way to doctor them up and make them a bit fancier. Serves a crowd.
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 158.51 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml hot sauce, to taste
- 4 (1133.98 g) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 59.14 ml finely chopped pecans
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a small pan.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often.
- Cook the brussels sprouts according to package directions and be sure to drain.
- Combine brussels sprouts, melted butter, and pecans, tossing to coat.
- Serve with the warmed sauce.
These were so very good. Loved the sauce and didn't feel they needed the butter. The sauce was perfect.
This was so good! I've had this in my cookbook and finally made it! I scaled it down to 1 package of Brussel sprouts. Thank you for a delicious vegetable!