1/1 Photo of Brussels Sprouts With Dijon Sauce
I really liked the sauce in this recipe. I like brussels sprouts anyway, but this is a way to doctor them up and make them a bit fancier. Serves a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a small pan.
- 2Cook on low heat, stirring often.
- 3Cook the brussels sprouts according to package directions and be sure to drain.
- 4Combine brussels sprouts, melted butter, and pecans, tossing to coat.
- 5Serve with the warmed sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g