Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it's on my To Do list. Looks delish!
- 2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 pinch salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup newman's own parmesan and roasted garlic salad dressing
- shavings parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- With a small knife trim the base and discard the outer layer of leaves. Score an X in the center of the base for each sprout.
- Steam for about 5 minutes or until tender. Place cooked sprouts into a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend together yogurt and dressing, then mix all ingredients and serve. Garnish with parmesan shavings.
This is the most delicious brussel sprouts recipe I've ever eaten! I added bread crumbs to the top mixed with parmesan cheese. It was a huge hit!
We loved this! I used frozen brussel sprouts, full fat yogurt and lots of Parmesan cheese! wonderful side dish Sandi... thanks Kitten:)