Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Brussels sprouts with a little crunch.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons cashews or 2 tablespoons walnuts or 2 tablespoons sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on package.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add nuts or water chestnuts and butter, heat through.
- (You can also toast the nuts in a dry pan first.).
This is an interesting way to serve Brussels sprouts. The cashews were toasted a few minutes until lightly browned. The dish was ready in only a few minutes.