Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This might change those die hards about brussels sprouts!!!
- 20 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly grounded (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Steam the Brussels sprouts for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the rest of the ingredients in a small jar. Shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over top and toss gently.
- Note: I usually start with 1 T of oil and work from there. It is just a preference.
These brussels sprouts were delicious. I really enjoyed the dressing. I used all balsamic vinegar because I love the stuff. These will definitely be made again and again here. Thanks!
Yum! I didn't measure the oil and vinegar, just drizzled it over (and only used balsamic). Nice change of pace for a favorite vegetable.
I liked the dressing for the sprouts! I did make a few minor changes, like adding a pinch of sugar. Thanks Abby for a good way to fix Brussels Sprouts!