- 20 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly grounded (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the Brussels sprouts for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the rest of the ingredients in a small jar. Shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over top and toss gently.
- Note: I usually start with 1 T of oil and work from there. It is just a preference.