1/3 Photos of Brussels Sprouts With Bacon, Pistachios and Balsamic Vinegar
I HATE brussels sprouts, but got some in a organic vegetable delivery, and had to figure out an edible way to prepare them. I came up with this, and my hubby and I were fighting over the last one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre cook brussels sprouts in microwave, by steaming, or pan roasting until almost tender, depending on method and size of sprouts, 5-15 minutes.
- 2Fry bacon in sauce pan until crisp.
- 3Remove from pan and add brussel sprouts to bacon grease, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add pistachios and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Stir around for 1-2 minutes, reducing balsamic and glazing sprouts and nuts.
- 6Add bacon back to pan and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Bacon, Pistachios and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.8
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 527.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 15.6 g