1/1 Photo of Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim ends of Brussels sprouts and cut any large ones in half. Blanch in boiling water until tender.
- 2Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking and drain well.
- 3Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- 4Remove all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the pan. Add onions.
- 5Cook until brown. Add Brussels sprouts, butter, vinegar, salt pepper and bacon. Toss until hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 283.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g