From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Trim ends of Brussels sprouts and cut any large ones in half. Blanch in boiling water until tender.
- Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking and drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the pan. Add onions.
- Cook until brown. Add Brussels sprouts, butter, vinegar, salt pepper and bacon. Toss until hot.