Recipe by Sackville
So healthy for you and so easy to make! Serve these with any kind of fish or meat. You may not need as much lemon juice as the recipe calls for so taste as you add it bit by bit.
- 400 g Brussels sprouts
- 75 g butter
- 100 g sliced almonds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and prepare the sprouts and boil for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the flaked almonds.
- Turn up the heat and cook until the almonds brown.
- Add the sprouts and fry vigorously until all are combined with the nutty butter and slightly browned.
- Add a bit of lemon juice, to taste, and season.