1/4 Photos of Brussels Sprouts Vinaigrette
Another great way to eat the humble "baby cabbages"! I found this on a Walmart card in the grocery section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and cut an X into the bottom of all the Brussels sprouts.
- 2Fill a large saucepan 1/4 full of water. Bring to boiling. Steam sprouts in a steamer basket until tender, but still firm, about 5-8 minutes.
- 3For the vinaigrette:.
- 4In a small bowl whisk vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, walnut oil, nutmeg and salt and pepper together. Taste and adjust as necessary. Set aside.
- 5Drain the warm Brussels sprouts and place in a serving bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette.
- 6Serve garnished with the toasted chopped walnuts. You don't have to toast the walnuts if you don't want to :).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar