Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy and tasty recipe.
- Clean, dry and slice the brussels sprouts in half.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter. Add the the garlic and cook until light brown.
- Remove the garlic from the pan with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Place sprouts in the pan, cut side down, in the garlic butter.
- Cover and cook over low heat until the sprouts are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange sprouts on serving plate and drizzle with any butter left in the pan. If desired, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese.
What a wonderful way to fix brussel sprouts! I think I overcooked them just a little, but they were still quite sweet from the butter and very delicately tinged with garlic. Mine did not caramelize as Evelyn's did. No problem, they disappeared quickly just as they were.
Superb! I love brussels sprouts (in small amounts) and this recipe really wowed! me. Loved the caramelized side most and ate them all up. Wonderful recipe.