Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A very easy and tasty recipe.
Top Review by Donna Matthews
What a wonderful way to fix brussel sprouts! I think I overcooked them just a little, but they were still quite sweet from the butter and very delicately tinged with garlic. Mine did not caramelize as Evelyn's did. No problem, they disappeared quickly just as they were.
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean, dry and slice the brussels sprouts in half.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter. Add the the garlic and cook until light brown.
- Remove the garlic from the pan with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Place sprouts in the pan, cut side down, in the garlic butter.
- Cover and cook over low heat until the sprouts are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange sprouts on serving plate and drizzle with any butter left in the pan. If desired, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese.