Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one has a little bit of ham meat in it as well as onions and oranges. Great for those of you who like Brussels Sprouts!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 ounces ham, julienned
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, steamed tender-crisp and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup orange section
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- Cook onions in oil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until onions are translucent (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add ham and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, oranges, vinegar and seeds; saute, stirring until heated through (about 1 min.).