- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ice water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam Brussels sprouts. Drain and plunge in ice water. Pat dry.
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Shred Brussels sprouts. Toss with dressing. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving sprinkled with pecans.