Crunchy, savory salad highlighted with smoked almonds and vanilla vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and shaved on Mandoline
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved red onion
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, seperated and seived
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure if available)
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine Sprouts, arugula and onion and toss lightly to combine.
- 2Combine mustard, oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper and vanilla and blend until emulsified.
- 3Toss salad with dressing to taste.
- 4Garnish saled with Almonds, dates and the seived egg whites and yellow (seperately).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Salad
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.3
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g