Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy, savory salad highlighted with smoked almonds and vanilla vinaigrette.
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and shaved on Mandoline
- 2 cups arugula
- 1⁄4 cup shaved red onion
- 1⁄4 cup smoked almonds, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, seperated and seived
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure if available)
- salt and pepper
- Combine Sprouts, arugula and onion and toss lightly to combine.
- Combine mustard, oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper and vanilla and blend until emulsified.
- Toss salad with dressing to taste.
- Garnish saled with Almonds, dates and the seived egg whites and yellow (seperately).