This is from the back of a frozen brussels sprouts bag. We like it. I don't like it if the spouts are over cooked so adjust the cooking time of those to suit your tastes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook the brussels sprouts till the are crisp tender.
- Place in a lightly greased one quart casserole dish.
- Meanwhile combine mushrooms
- mayo, lemon juice and celery salt.
- Spoon over brussels sprouts and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and almonds.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
This was ok for us. I cut the recipe in half. Definitely use the sliced almonds -- they make the dish.
Great way to prepare brussels sprouts. With so many of my favorite ingredients, I knew I would love these. The sauce is so flavorful and is wonderful with the sprouts.
I love to find new and different veggie recipes, and this was a great find. I tossed the brussels sprouts in the mushroom sauce before pouring into the casserole dish. I did use the optional sliced almonds and they really do add something special. This recipe is a keeper; thanx!!!