1/1 Photo of Brussels Sprouts & Mushroom Casserole
This is from the back of a frozen brussels sprouts bag. We like it. I don't like it if the spouts are over cooked so adjust the cooking time of those to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cook the brussels sprouts till the are crisp tender.
- 3Place in a lightly greased one quart casserole dish.
- 4Meanwhile combine mushrooms
- 5mayo, lemon juice and celery salt.
- 6Spoon over brussels sprouts and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and almonds.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts & Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 330.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: