Recipe by Darlene Summers
I love Brussels sprouts any way you fix them, but this is my favorite. I can sit down to a bowl of sprouts and pour vinegar over them and eat them like some people eat a bowl of cereal. If you like sprouts, you will love these.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook sprouts in small amount of water just till thawed; drain.
- Arrange them in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine butter, vinegar, sugar, tarragon, marjoram and pepper in food processor or blender. Process on medium for a few seconds and pour over sprouts in baking dish.
- Combine mushrooms and pimento; sprinkle over top of sprouts.
- Bake COVERED at 350° for 15 minutes or till sprouts are fork tender.