- 3 -4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 shallots, diced or thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 -2 sprig fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, peeled of outer leaves and halved
- 1 -2 ounce grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon until brown and crisp;drain on paper towel, set aside.
- Saute the shallots in the bacon drippings about 4 minutes or until golden brown; add the chicken broth, thyme, sherry, salt and pepper.
- Add the brussels sprouts cut side down, cover and cook 15 minutes until soft, But, not mushy, serve with bacon and topped with Parmesan cheese, enjoy.