Recipe by Darkhunter
Found this on a vegetables only site. If you like sprouts, please give this a try. You won't be disappointed. No Salt Needed as Dijon should be salty enough!
Top Review by MyMagicMoo
This is my new favorite way to make brussels sprouts! The dijon really comes through in a really nice way. I cant wait to take this to the next family get together. The sprouts were nice and tender and were even better the next day! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- fresh ground black pepper