Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Allrecipes Cookbook. Submitted by Marilyn.
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts in Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small pot, bring chicken broth to a boil and cook Brussels sprouts until tender. Strain, reserving chicken broth and Brussels sprouts; place sprouts in a warm serving dish.
- Return chicken broth to stove and add mustard and lemon juice; return to boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened.
- Pour over Brussels sprouts and serve.