- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small pot, bring chicken broth to a boil and cook Brussels sprouts until tender. Strain, reserving chicken broth and Brussels sprouts; place sprouts in a warm serving dish.
- Return chicken broth to stove and add mustard and lemon juice; return to boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened.
- Pour over Brussels sprouts and serve.