1/3 Photos of Brussels Sprouts Extraordinaire
Easy and delicious. One way to get kids to eat brussels sprouts. They love them this way. This was in the Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove onion and set aside.
- 2Blend flour into the drippings.
- 3Add tomato juice; cook and stir over low heat until thickened and smooth. Stir in the sugar, salt, pepper and onion.
- 4Arrange the brussels sprouts in a greased 1 quart baking dish; top with the tomato sauce.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Extraordinaire
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g