Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy, simple and quick. Some red pepper flakes could be added for some extra heat.
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts Dijon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed with x cut on bottom
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place sprouts and water in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave on high 7 minutes or until tender-crisp then drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss together to coat sprouts.
Good recipe. I added 3 tbsps yogurt with the mustard, lovely flavor Thanks Tebo
I made this tonight and it was quite tasty! Thanks for the recipe, my husband said he liked this better than roasted brussel sprouts! I only used 1/2 the butter and it was still great.
I cooked mine in a crockpot. I did'nt have dijon mustard,used spicey brown mustard instead. This was the best brussel sprouts I've ever eaten.
I tooked them to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner.Some of the family that did'nt try them,including my husband just do'nt know what they're missing. The family members that did, loved them.