Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flavourful & colourful recipe from Flavours Magazine - the holiday issue. A great way to dress up Brussels Sprouts & perfect for Christmas dinner.
- Prepare sprouts if using fresh.
- Julienne the pepeprs and onions. Finely chop the jalapeno (leave the seeds and membranes in if you like heat), Mince the garlic and dice the tomatoes.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the brussel sprouts until tender. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onions until almost translucent. Add red & green peppers, jalapeno & garlic and saute until softened.
- Add brussel sprouts to skillet and toss to coat. Add tomatoes, butter and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.