Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and healthy snack. Addictive!!!! Feel free to use ghee in place of the olive oil.
Make and share this Brussels Sprouts Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Brussels sprout, leaves (outer leaves from 1 pound of sprouts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the leaves, olive oil and salt (to taste) in a large bowl.
- Place in single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are crispy.
- Top with lemon zest.
- Serve immediately.