1/1 Photo of Brussels Sprouts, Asparagus & Bell Pepper Medley
An Asian style way to enhance Brussels Sprouts! I created this for a quick and easy side for leftover Lo Mein noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and remove hard ends from Brussels Sprouts.
- 2Clean and remove stem and seeds from bell pepper.
- 3Clean and remove woody sections of asparagus.
- 4Course chop Brussels sprouts, asparagus and bell pepper.
- 5Heat oil in nonstick wok over medium heat and saute garlic for one minute stirring frequently.
- 6Add sprouts, bell pepper, asparagus and salt stirring frequently. Cook 5 minutes.
- 7Add water and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 8Stir in Hoison sauce and sweet chili sauce, give a quick stir to mix thoroughly, then remove wok from heat. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts, Asparagus & Bell Pepper Medley
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 301.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce